Australian 3D, VR and AR specialist Vection Technologies Ltd (ASX: VR1) has executed an agreement to develop a customised 3D In-Store Fashion Configurator for MYR Srl (MYR), a company backed by the backed by the “god-father of denim”, Adriano Goldschmied.
The MYR Fashion Configurator Agreement is initially valued at ~A$288,000, with work scheduled to commence in February 2020 and be completed by mid-2020.
Vection’s MD, Gianmarco Biagi, said the agreement with MYR follows on from Vection’s collaboration with one of the biggest selling luxury brands globally during 2019, which resulted in the development of the 3D In-Store Fashion Configurator, a 3D software enabling:
- Ultra-realistic interactive fashion items visualisation leveraging Vection’s proprietary real- time 3D technology
- Visualisation of fashion items in the real space leveraging Vection’s proprietary AR technology
- Seamless adoption and vertical integration across extensive networks and stores
- Collection and analysis of data across brands’ network and customers
- End-to-end ERP, logistics and procurement system integration
The MYR 3D In-Store Fashion Configurator will enable denim and textile designers to:
- Build entire collections via a touch screen
- Work in real time and collaborate with denim laundries
- Connect with other participants in the denim supply chain
“The convergence of textile and digital is a fundamental step-change for the fashion industry and generates a significant opportunity for Vection as it leverages and advances its fashion market knowledge and penetration,” Mr Biagi said.
“The agreement with MYR enables Vection to closely collaborate with an early stage venture with notable fashion industry backing with Adriano Goldschmied, the ‘god-father of denim’ and Umberto Brocchetto, and to further accelerate the commercialisation of its portfolio of 3D, VR and AR SaaS products in this industry segment,” he said.
MYR is a software company focussed on revolutionising the fashion and apparel industry. MYR was founded by Umberto Brocchetto, an experienced apparel professional, and Valter Celato, a jeanswear creative expert.
MYR is backed by Adriano Goldschmied, the “god-father of denim”, founder of global retail clothing company Diesel and instrumental player in the development of Replay, Bobo Kaminsky, Goldie, Evisu and Rivet.