Orcoda Limited (ASX: ODA) has developed a new NotifyApp that connects to its Orcoda Workforce Logistics System (OWLS) digital platform and Orcoda Logistics Management System (OLMS) digital platform.
The company says this provides for its clients, customers and workers to use to easier track deliveries, pickups, and manage messaging and other notifications within the app, for customers, drivers, workers.
Managing Director, Geoff Jamieson, said this is a powerful combination of use cases, that each critical for efficient management and optimisation of a broad range of supply chains.
The app is available on both the Google Play platform for Android devices and the Apple store for iPads.
The major benefits of Notify include:
- Eliminate cost of SMS platform use
- Current notification characterised in the app
- Notifications for customers,drivers, workers are distinguished through each client’s logo
- Marketing use cases
- Easily connects to enterprise systems
- Full history of notifications or progress seen in a glance
- Send push notifications to customers for order status
- Customers can track order status and review order history
- Clients further able to edit notification details on OLMS and OWLS system for multiple suppliers
- Obtain latest notifications as desired
- An overall improved customer and worker experience
Our new Notify app is the result of a lot of research and development for improving the client experience and enhancing our value,” Mr Jamieson said.
“The significant benefits to our digital platforms to eliminate SMSs benefits both paties. Our Notify app has become another part of the value proposition to ensure our supply chains run efficiently, on time and on budget.
“This is our fourth App, and with AI designed to analyse data and accelerate decisions in digital supply chains. In my opinion, neary any company that manages large workforces, multiple subcontractors or large fleets of assets would benefit from using an Orcoda digital platform in their business operation.”